Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This is a difficult one. I've done books dealing with thought topics quite recently so I think I'll do books that were hard to read because I just struggled to get into them. They're likely to be more recent books and I finished each and every one of them. Just because they were hard to get into doesn't mean they weren't good. Here goes...
1. The Rosie effect by Graeme Simison
2. The Lemon Grove by Helen Walsh
3. If You Were Me by SheilaO'Flanagan
4. The Mystery of Mercy Close by Marian Keyes
5. The Diamond Ring by Primula Bond
6. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
7. Every Woman For Herself by Trisha Ashley
8. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
9. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
10. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
As I say. None of these books are bad in any way, they just took me a while to get into/get through and this shouldn't influence your choosing these books or indeed enjoying them!