Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
It's the beach reads time of year again-AMAZING! Now to be a beach read needs to reflect where you're reading it and it needs to keep you occupied whilst you loose yourself in the glorious sunshine, but above all else, it needs to be funny! So my list is going to be reflective of this...
1. Anything by Paige Toon-pure escapism!
2. Anything by Jane Costello-so so funny!
3. Anything by Lindsey Kelk-see above!
4. Anything by Marian Keyes-hilarious!
5. The Libby Lomax Series by Lucy Holliday
6. Anything by Sophie Kinsella, take the whole collection on your Kindle if you can!
7. Anything by Alexandra Brown (I read the whole Carringtons series whilst on a sunlounger in Italy!)
8. Anything by Tracy Bloom-hilarious!
9. The Island Escape by Kerry Fisher
10. Anything by Lucy Robinson-in fact just read her whole back catalogue right now if you haven't already!