Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Now I'm not sure that I'm allowed to put book shopping websites on here or not so I'd best steer clear. There might be a few school ones in here but hey...
1. Buzz Feed. I love their quizzes and their take on new articles. I visit via the app.
2. Twinkl. This site is so great for classroom resources and has some great assessments and games to use in the class too.
3. Quidco. I love getting cash back when I'm doing my online shopping and you would be surprised by how many of the websites you use are actually on there, a definite fabourite of mine.
4. Avios. Even when I don't have anywhere specific to go I love looking on here to see where my points COULD take me!
This is the part where I look at all my open tabs on my iPad and realise they're all book related in some way...
5. Groupon I don't buy a whole lot of groupons it has to be said but the ones I've had have been really good. I'm on the lookout for a deal on a spa hotel right now so I visit via the app daily.
6. IMDB I love looking up information on here when I get the chance to watch a film or watch TV.
7. YouTube. I have branched out from just watching/subscribing to book tubers and now I watch people who vlog. Recently I've been watching a awful lot of people who have made vlogs or travel diaries of their time in Las Vegas for when we get married there in November,
8. Twitter/Facebook obvious choices!
9. Etsy. I'm not going all out on the wedding, but I have been looking at a couple of 'finishing touches' on ther and it can be quite addictive.
10. Google. I know this is a bit of a cop out but when you're trying to sort out moving to another country and a wedding and other people travelling to visit you in that other country and still plan lessons and search out good places to go on school trips and sort out renewal of insurance and council tax and utilities and also look for new jobs and new places to live and new things to buy, Google has been my friend!