Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
1. The shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I'm not sure if this series has finished yet, but if it has, I'm very happy with the way it has ended. Becky Bloomwood has grown and developed I've the series in the completely realistic way and so if that is the last we have heard from Becky, then I think it's a great ending!
2. The Narnia Series! I so wasn't happy with the ending of this series, I loved the Lion The Witch and Wardrobe and then everything went down hill post-Prince Caspian (how I love Prince Caspian!) this was definitely not a good ending to the series-Narnia should be left open to possibility!
3. The personal shopper series by Carmen Reid. I am a massive fan of Carmen Reid and her personal shopper/Annie Valentine series is just wonderful, again I'm not sure if the series is finished yet, but if it is, I'm happy with the way things have been left with all the characters!
4. The fifty Shade trilogy. I don't know if anyone was happy with the way these books wrapped up. I'm looking forward to the film to see what's been done wight he story but they can't change the ending and I think the ending of this series was a bit of a cop out!
5. Ok so I know this series hasn't been finished yet as I think book 3 is being developed right now, but the Geek Girl novels by Holly Smale, the sequel: Model Misfit was brilliant and I'm sure book 3 will be awesome too!
6. Another addition to a series that I'm looking forward to coming out if I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk. This series has been great so far and I'm sure if this book is the ending, it will be wonderful!
7. Another book which I'm looking forward to coming out this week is the addition to the Bridget Jones series by Helen Fielding. I loved the first two books and so for this now to become a trilogy, I'm very much looking forward to it and I'm sure this author will wrap things up with our Bridget very satisfactorily!
8. The Complete Notes by Bill Bryson. This was a duo of books Notes from A Big Country and Notes From a Small island and, although they're not really a series, these books compliment each other brilliantly and so I think this was definitely a good ending to a 'series'!
Ok I'm stuck now. I don't think i really read very many series, I'm aware that there are tons more out there and that I own some of them, they're hiding in my kindle, or on my bookshelf and I haven't read them yet. If you know my reading habits and think I've missed anything I should've added. Leave me a comment below!