My TBR pile is seriously massive right now, so narrowing this down to just 10 books is going to be hard. i think I'll split my choices between books that are coming out and books that I am saving for my time off work in the summer holidays, there are sooooo many more I could talk about though!
1. About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk. I am really looking forward to this coming out in July, and looking forward even more to going and getting it signed. I will probably read this as soon as I get my hands on it, but it still counts as summer reading!
2. Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. This one comes out on Thursday, so again, it won't last until the summer holidays, but still definitely right up there on my TBR pile!
3. I'm a big Milly Johnson fan (as you may have noticed) so I'm really looking forward to this one coming out slap bang in the middle of my summer holidays...and its being released on Yorkshire day as well-how awesome is that? (Totally not biased)
4. This has been on my TBR pile for quite a while now, but because it's hardback, it literally does just sit there. I am looking forward to sitting down with Jennifer E. Smith's This is What Happy Looks Like in my Parents' garden and putting my feet up and just devouring it, cover to cover.
6. You may have noticed that my Paige Toon Marathon has been somewhat shoved aside by other novels in recent weeks, so pledge to finish my marathon over the summer holidays and so she is definitely way up
there on my TBR pile!
10. As above, Leftovers by Stella Newman has been sitting on my Kindle for some time now waiting to be read, and I'm sure I will managed to squeeze it in this summer some time!
There are so many more I could add onto here, some coming out and some which have been sitting on my shelf for ages. I know they're all there and you can keep an eye out for the reviews of these coming up soon on my blog as well as an exciting giveaway! Let me know what's at the top of your summer TBR pile, or indeed if you feel there is anything I am missing from mine! I always love to hear from you!