Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This is the perfect time of year to crack out those romantic, cosy reads. It's cold outside but we have blankets and duvets a plenty inside and it just makes me want to snuggle up and read a book (also go to sleep but that's not what this blog is about!) So here are the books I recommend for doing just that.
1. Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanice Perkins. Any of these novels would be great for settling down with this February 14th, plus they're quick reads so you could actually read them on that day!
2. I'll take New York/Fairytale of New Yrok by Miranda Dickinson. You'll definitely need a cup of coffee or two to go with these as coffee is such a key theme but also possible to read these beauties back to back in a 24 hour period (I've done it!)
4. Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin, definitely disney romance, for the sickly sweet side of Valentines.
5. This was so romantic it gave me butterflies, The Piano Man project by Kat french.
6. If you're single but dating, Age, Sex Location by Melissa Pimentel should definitely be on your list. This was so true it was almost unreal, I loved it!
7. Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell, definitely one for restoring your faith in love, such a good read!
8. The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. Luke Brandon-need I say more?
9. The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirsty Greenwood. I loved this book and it filled me with all the feels, defo a great V-Day read!
10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Another one if you fancy a life-affirming weepy!