Tuesday, 15 March 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring TBR 15.3.16
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
There are so many books that I want to read and hopefully, with the easter holidays coming up, I'll actually get to some of these beauties because they all look amazing!
1. The Day of Second Chances by Julie Cohen
2. My Map of You by Isabelle Broom
3. Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
4. After the Lie by Kerry Fisher
5. After the Last Dance by Sarra Manning
6. All the Stars in the Heavens by Adriana Trigiani
7. These Days are Ours by Juliet Ashton
8. Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel by Jan Costello
9. Girl Up by Laura Bates
10. Summer at Rose Island by Holly Martin
TBRs are so easy to put together aren't they? When you have so many great books out there, you just want to read them all! I love all these authors so this should be some really great reading for me!