Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Oh this list could go on and on for me this week. I just want to read everything and yet I only read 132 books last year, that definitely wasn't enough to read all the books that were released so this is a very easy top ten for me this week!
1. Ice Creams at Carringtons by Alexandra Brown
2. Us by David Nicolls
3. Quarter Past Two on a Wednesday Afternoon by Linda Newbury
4. The Story Of You by Katy Regan
5 What a Girl Wants by Lindsey Kelk (I know I can't believe I haven't read this either!)
6. Special Delivery by Clare Dowling (I am actually part way through this one and it's lovely!)
7. The Bookshop on The Corner by Rebecca Raisin
8. The Diamond Ring by primula Bond (another one I'm partway through!)
9. The Surpreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani
10. The Acdidental life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon
I could literally go on and on and on about these books and add more and more to the list but I must stope there as I hit 10!