Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I find debuts more difficult to find out about than books by authors I've already read so this list is a littletricky this week but I've done my best, done some research and we'll give it a go!
1. The Two of Us by Andy Jones. I'm literally just about to pick this book up as it's out in February...
2. Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey-out in April, this sounds like a beast of a read!
3. The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins-I've heard great things about this one and it's out in January!
4 Age, Sex, Location by Melissa Pimentel-this is non-fiction but sounds awesome and is out at the end of january!
5. The Hourglass Factory by Lucy Ribchester-this one comes out in January too and sounds exciting!
6. The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah, out in March!
7. The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett out in June
8. The a silent Hours by Cesca Major also out in June, a lot of us who know Cesca have been waiting for this one for some time so that's very exciting!
And now for some YA novels...
9. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi, this novel comes out in June
10. None of The a Above by I.W. Gregorio Out in April-this one really sounds like it pushes the boundaries!
There are so many books I'm excited for in 2015 and these are just some of them-I can't wait!