Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Love this list this week! Most of these authors actually have another book (or books) out but I've also included a couple who have only actually released one book but I still need to read More of them!
1. Tracy Bloom. I've only read No one Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday but I have her second novel and I need to read her Christmas novel when it comes out this year!
2. John Green. Yes I own all his books and no I've not read anything apart from The Fault in Our Stars-problem?
3. Liane Moriarty. I have 2 novels from this lovely author sitting patiently on my shelf after I LOVED what Alice Forgot.
4. Danny Wallace. I so enjoyed Who Is Tom Ditto but I haven't read anything else by this author.
5. Graeme Simison. I can't wait for the Rosie Effect, having loved The Rosie Project!
6. Hannah Beckerman. I so enjoyed reading The Dead Wife's Handbook so I can't wait to read whatever she is writing now and I neeeeed to get stuck into her sunlounger stories!
7. Kathryn Player. I am lucky enough to have a fab copy of her new novella Shop Gossip sitting on my Kindle and I need to find the time to experience the please sure of that soon having Loved Moody Not Broody.
8. Lucy Dillon. A Hundred Pieces of Me was spectacular so I think I should definitely read more by this author!
9. Adele Parks. How can I have only read The State We're In? I have at least 2 other novels by this author on my shelves-why am I not reading them???
10. Jennifer E Smith. I have all her novels. I've read one. I need to sort it out!
So as you can see, I've got a lot of reading to do!