Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I like this weeks too ten because I get to read so many amazing books that a lot of people haven't heard of and so it's always awesome to champion these authors!
1. Moody Not Broody by Kathryn Player. An excellent read!
2. What would Oprah Do? by Erin Emerson. A great concept for a book-definitely worth checking out!
3. The School Gates by Nicola May. Such a good read, can't wait for the sequel!
4. Til St Patrick's Day by Holly Gillat. This was epan excellent read and I'm about to begin the sequel!
5. Sugar Spun Sister by Anna Garner, such a fun read!
6. The Naughty Girls Book Club by Sophie Hart. This was a debut novel and what a debut it was. Look out for her novel novel that's coming out too!
7. The Mummyfesto by linda Green. This book was so powerful and moving, definitely underrated!
8. The French for love by Fiona Valpy. Another excellent novel which is under hyped.
9. Never Google Heartbreak by Emma Garcia. Such a funny book and so true to life, an excellent debut!
10. How to get a (love) life by Rosie Blake. This was an ebook only release and was a hilarious women's fiction debut!