Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This list could just be called 'too many books' but I'll try & think of other things as well. The list will be fairly light hearted so without further ado...
1. Too many books-I have a clear out, I buy more books, i reorganise my book shelves, I buy more books-too many books!
2. The 'what shall j read next?' Dilemma. Even though I always have review books lined up, there's still always a choice & I can sometimes spend ages in front of my shelf trying to pick what to read now!
3. Hardbacks are heavy. They are gorgeous and you can't beat a beautiful hardback sitting on your shelf or your bedside table but the hand ache from reading & the shoulder ache from carrying it in your handbag can sometimes lead me to switching to an ebook or audiobook version.
4. New books coming out. See number 1!
5. Having to wait for the sequel to come out. You've read 2 books in a trilogy-you have to read the 3rd & final book but it's not out until next year-we've all been there!
6. Spoilers. That new book that everyone's taking about? Yeah that one where they just gave away a massive plot twist on breakfast news & you're reading it right now argh!
7. Not having time to read-you're desperate to get to the last 50 pages of your latest read but you have a wedding to go to or work to go to-soooo frustrating!
8. Getting halfway through a book & realising I've read it before (I now use Goodreads so this doesn't happen)
9. Hating a book I thought I was going to love. This has happened a couple of times to me, I've loved everything else this author has written or loved the book that it's a sequel to but I just can't cope with this one-never a good feeling.
10. Going to buy a book but not being able to remember the title/author. This hasn't happened to me as much since I got into blogging because if Twitter & all the helpful bookworms about online but in the past-sooo maddening, 'earn I think it had clouds in it??'
So there you have my book-related problems, first world pains or what? Let me know your take on my issues below...