Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
With my birthday coming up tomorrow, this list is very apt. As you know I've been really into the audiobooks this year, especially during the second half of the year, it's been the only thing getting me through as I haven't had time to actually read (hopefully Santa would bring me some reading time too??) so I've been loving the autobiographies so apologies, this list might be a lot of those...
1. Spectacles by Sue Perkins
2. Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
3. Seriously....I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
4. Is Everybody Hangining Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
5. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
6. Charlotte Bronte: A Life by Clare Harman
7. Hot Feminist by Polly Vernon
8. Asking For It by Louise O'Neil
9. Dream A Little Christmas Dream by Giovanna Fletcher
10. According to Yes by Dawn French