1. What are your top three book hates?
I hate books that are bound really tightly, I'm a spine breaker so I like one that's easy to bend.
I hate when books get grubby-inevitable when they're in and out my handbag though...
I hate when books in a series don't match, make them all the same design!
2. Describe your perfect reading spot...
A big comfy chair where I can curl my feet under me but my back is supported, if this could be in the sunshine that would be awesome!
3. Tell us three book confessions...
I always judge a book by its cover. Books with small writing will always go to the bottom of my TBR. I arrive at work extra early so I can read at my desk before work.
4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
Last week reading The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman.
5. How many books are on your bedside table?
I'm currently reading something on Kindle so almost 200 on there (oh dear) plus Love Letters of Great Men and Women, dipping in and out of that right now.
6. What's your favourite snack whilst you're reading?
Does wine count as a snack? I love coffee and a book or wine and a book so what food stuff goes with both of those? CHOCOLATE!
7. Name three books you'd recommend to everyone...
One Day by David Nicholls
The Complete Notes by Bill Bryson
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
8. Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase...
My shelves are double thickness so it'll have to be two photos...
Love my hardback shelf!
9. Write how much books mean to you in just 3 words...
I Heart Books!
10. What is your biggest reading secret?
I'm a lazy reader so I can't stand reading about people that are much older or younger than me, live on other planets or in other times-hideous I know!