Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
There are so many great books being released this summer that it's so hard to choose just 10 that you should take in your beach bag. I've tried to include a mixture of genre and a reasons for having them in that beach bag. So here goes...
1. last bus to Coffeeville by J Paul Henderson. This book will have you laughing out loud, it's not something that will take you just one poolside session to read and it has the most satisfying ending I've read in a long time!
2. The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me-it's Lucy Robinson-how could you not?
3. Written in the Stars, the latest novel by Ali Harris. Such a lovely writer, this is sure to be something you won't be able to leave behind!
4. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan. This is a just for if you're having a beach holiday in this country, it reminds you just how beautiful the British coastline can be!
5. The Accident by C. L. Taylor. This is one you won't be able to out down so perfect for a long lay in the sun, or even that long filth there-just amazing!
6. Thirteen Weddinfs by Paige Toon. Sure to be a Summer blockbuster!
7. The French for Always by Fiona Valpy. This novel has so much sunshine to sort you out even if it's not shining where you are!
8. Sunlounger 2 by various authors. If you're looking for stories you can dip in and out of them this is perfect and all stories set in far off lands, so if you beach bag is only going as far as your back garden you'll be sorted!
9. Two Weddings and a Baby. The queen of Christmas novels does a summer one? This is just a must-read!
10. The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello. This is the story of a nit are holiday that should've been the perfect girly trip. If you think your holiday mishaps are bad, wait til you read this summer sensation!
So there you have it, these beauties must go onto your E reader or into your beach bag right now, I insist upon it!