Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I know this was last weeks but I missed it and so I decided I preferred this one to this weeks top ten and this is something I regularly chat about with friends so I thought-go for it!
1. The Hunger Games-loved the book, worried I won't like the films!
2. The Maze Runner. I've heard great things but i didn't love the book so I'm a little dubious...
3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Really want to read the book first (I own both!)
4. A Walk in the Woods. Didn't manage to catch this one in the cinemas, hoping to grab it on sky soon!
5. Life of Pi, really want to watch the film and read the book!
6. To Kill a Mickingbird, want to read the book before I watch this!
7. The Davinici code. I have no idea why I haven't seen this, loved the book, love Tom Hanks, should get on with watching it!
8. Brooklyn, I know this is only just out but I really really want to see it!
9. The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night time. I now this is a play in the west end and not a movie but it is an adaptation I would love to see so it's on my list!
10. Gone Girl. I want to read the book first and I need to get round to doing that!
So there you have it, quite a comprehensive list and definitely some here that I know I'm going to try and watch soon (just as soon as I finish reading some of these books!)