Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Ok I feel like this is a bit of a naughty list because they're books that I SHOULD have read a while ago but didn't but I'm going to have 4 flights which involve several waits at the airport as well as the flights themselves. One of the flights is 13 hours so will involve some sleeping too but generally I feel optimistic about reading whilst travelling and then some bedtime reading too hopefully. I'm hoping to pop an audiobook when we're on in the car to so here goes...
1. The One we Fell In Love With by Paige Toon
2. Geek Girl: ahead Over Heels by Holly Smale
3. One Hot Summer by Kat French
4. The Haters by Jesse Andrews
5. Down Under by Bill Bryson (audiobook)
6. I followed The Rules by Joanna Boulari
7. The Shoemaker's Wife/All The Stars in The Heavens by Adriana Trigiani
8. Sunshine Over Wildflower Cottage by Milly Johnson
9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
10. Wildflower Bay by Rachel Lucas
So there you have it, this is a mix of Ebooks, audiobooks and paperbacks so I should hopefully have plenty to read at any one time!