Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
There have been so many good releases this year so far (mind you I can't wait for the second half of the year to see what that brings!) I haven't read all the releases I want to have read but hopefully you'll agree with some of the items on this list...
1. Summer Nights at The Moonlight Hotel by Jane Costello
2. Who's that Girl by Mhairi McFarlane
3. Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran
4. The Missing by CL Taylor
5. The Night that Changed Everything by Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice
6. These Days of Ours by Juliet Ashton
7. Making it up as I go Along by Marian Keyes
8. Our Song by Dani Atkins
9. The One with The Engagement Party by Erin Lawless
10. Match me If You Can by Michele Gorman