Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I'm very lucky as I recently received some gift cards for both waterstones and amazon as leaving presents from work so I did get to go and buy the books that have been on my Wishlist for a while but of course there are still more on there! So here goes...
1. Asking for it by Louise O'Neill
2. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
3. Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
4. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
5. Mad Girl by Bryony Gordon
6. George by Alex Gino
7. You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
8. The list of My Desires by Gregoire Delacourt
9. The Girls by Emma Cline
10. Girls and Sex by Peggy Orenstein
So these are the books I've been fingering recently or metaphorically so, adding them to my wish lists. What's on your list?