Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Today is a bit of a tricky on e because most of my books are in a crate on a boat on their way to me in my new apartment (hopefully) so I'm having to do this from memory... When I first started blogging I read through my bookshelf fairly quickly but it also made me top up my book collection. There are so many awesome books that came along that of course there were some that got left behind.
1. Summer in the City by Candace Bushnell, loved The Carrie Diaries, don't know why I haven't read this yet!
2. Unsticky by Sarra Manning, I've loved all of Sarra's other novels so why haven't I read this one?
3. The Nearlyweds by Jane Costello. I have no idea why this is still the only Jane Costello I haven't read!
4. This is What Happy Looks like by Jennifer E Smith
5. The Good The Bad and The Dumped by Jenny Colgan-had this one on the shelf for so long!
6. One Hit Wonder by Lisa Jewell
7. Will You Still love me Tomorrow by Claudia Carroll
8. The Summer of Living Dangerously by Julie Cohen
9. Kate's Wedding by Chrissie Manby
10. Marrying Up by Wedny Holden
Looking at this list and thinking about all the other books that are about to be delivered to me, I'm seriously excited about getting them all and reading them all, here's to reading what you want to!