Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So this is a celebration of all the shows starting back up again for autumn/fall and I LOVE this weeks topic! Ok so I'm going to mix it up a little bit here because some films I think would really suit being TV shows and some would suit being films so I'm going to be a bit of both...
1. Tanglewood Animal Park by Tamsyn Murray, this would make an awesome TV series!
2. The I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk. I am currently re-reading I heart New York (because I can) and this would just make an awesome TV series or series of films!
3. On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher-this would make such an enchanting film!
4. The Arcade by Kitty Charles. If you haven't read this series, you should because it would make an excellent soap-opera!
5. Another series that would make an excellent TV show: Greedily Yours by Emma Hamilton
6. Another TV show i would love to see is Darcy Burdock by Laura Dockrill-so much fun!
7. An sticking with the kids theme, I would love to see the film of Wonder by RJ Palacio
8. Another, terribly funny movie would be a film of How to Get a (Love) life by Rosie Blake
9. One I am desperate to see as a film is I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson, this would be so amazing!
10. And finally... It's going to be another movie I'm afraid but The Girls by Lisa Jewell, definitely a griping thriller of a film!