Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I could pick any genre I wanted this week but I thought, it's back to school time, it's back to uni time, this makes me want to read YA contemporary and so I thought, why not put the spotlight on my YA collection (it's pretty small) so here we go...
1. Paper Towns by John Green-my favourite of his!
2. Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews-great film too!
3. If I stay by Gayle Forman
4. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
6. Cross My Heart by Carmen Reid
7. Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
8. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
9. Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
10. Trouble by Non Pratt-would love to re-read this!