Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I've always got a massive Wishlist on audible but here are the ones that I definitely want to get and definitely want to read on audiobook. This might be because I like listening to biographies on audiobook or it might be because I've read something else by this author on audiobook and so without further ado...
1. Mad Girl by Bryony Gordon
2. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
3. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
4. Is everyone Hanging out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling
5. The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
6. Girl Walks into A Bar by Rachel Dratch
7. The Life and Times of The Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson
8. 31 Dream Street By Lisa Jewell
9. Seeing Other People by Mike Gayle
10. All I know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher