Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Ooo this is a good one, I always struggle when naming pets, it's such an important thing. Who knows what I'll be like when I'm actually naming a child. Again this is probably going to be very much influenced by recent reads...
1. Wren (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell)
2. Q (Paper Towns by John Green)
3. Alaska/Juno, well it's a derivative of... (looking For Alaska by John Green)
4. Romily (It Started With A Kiss by Miranda Dickinson)
5. Bilbo, would be an awesome pet name (The Hobbit by J R R Tolkein)
6. Bea (Bridesmaids series by Erin Lawless or I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson)
7. Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee) great pet name!
8. Scarlet (Gone with The Wind by Margaret Mitchell)
9. Darcy (Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen)
10. Aslan (The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis)
The list could go on, I've also always loved Oliver as a name but as I'm about to Marry one, I think that rules out a child/pet/car named Oliver!
I'm just going to end with a non-book character but an author, I've always loved the name Rowan so naming a child/something else after Rowan Coleman would be cool too!