Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So many options for today's top ten, there are books which I've seen on twitter, on blogs, on YouTube, in a publishers email or those that have been recommended to me by my fellow bloggers and bookish Freinds. So much of what I read is either an auto-buy author or a recommendation so this list is going to be easy! I'm going to go with recent reads...
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, recommended by YouTube, kids iteach and other bloggers!
2. Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe, recommended by all of Twitter
3. Meternity by Megahann Foye, recommended by twitter!
4. Me Earl and the Dying Girl, recommended to me by Arielle Bisset
5. One by Sarah Crossan recommended to me by Zarina!
6. The Trouble with Henry and Zoe by Andy Jones recommended to me by the publisher
7. Down under by Bill Bryson (not quite finished this yet) recommend to me by my future mother in law!
8. Killer Diamonds by Rebecca Chance recommended to me by the author
9. Everything by John Green, recommended to me by my freind Rosanna and all of twitter/YouTube!
10. Wonder by RJ Palacio recommended by. Former work colleague and all of the Internet!
Ok so the last couple weren't recent reads but recent re-reads so there you go!