Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So I missed this one last week & decided to do it this week instead. Of course I had to wait until I had a cup of pumpkin spice something and was eating something pumpkin spice too... So here we go!
1. We Were on A break by Lindsey Kelk
2. Leave Me by Gayle Forman
3. Falling by Julie Cohen
4. A Year and a Day by Isabel Broom
5. Searching for a Silver lining by Miranda Dickinson
6. The Singalong Society of Singletons by Katy Lovell
7. All She Ever Wished For by Claudia Carroll
8. The One With The Hen Weekend by Erin Lawless
9. The One With The The White Wedding by Erin Lawless
10. Love Is A Four-Legged Word by Michele Gorman
Whether I'll be able to read all of these this fall season, we'll have to see, here's hoping!