Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Yes, a non-bookish top ten. I'm not always a fan of these, but having recently read The Singalong Society for Singletons by Katy Lovell, I'm all about the musicals at the moment. Theya re my favourite kind of movie and I can watch them again and again and again!
1. Grease, defintiely an all-time favourite. I screamed when my mum bought me the video, wore out my tape of the soundtrack and the first CD soundtrack I had-thank goodness for downloads now!
2. Chicago, I had an amazing time singing along with the soundtrack of this one when I first passed my driving test!
3. The Sound of Music, I love that is is always on around bank holidays because you actually have the time to watch it all in one sitting!
4. Dirty Dancing. I know this doesn't have them singing songs but there are choreographed moves and so it counts as a musical to me!
5. Rocky Horror Picture Show. Something so much fun about this, Tim Currie as Frankenfurter as well-yum!
6. Cry Baby-totally underated by so much fun! (think I might watch this after writing!)
7. Oliver! Another long one but so worth the investment!
8. Annie, love the musical numbers in this one and works great as a double bill with Oliver! Should I see the new version???
9. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. This is the musical that keeps on giving, just when you think it's over, theres another part to it-yey!
10. Its so hard just picking 10 so I'm going to cheat and put all the disney films as no. 10. I espcially like to sing along to The Little Memaid, Aladdin and Beauty and The Beast!
So there you have it, if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to go away and watch all of these right now!