Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Ooo I like this one! Obviously you know from my reviews whether I would recommend a book or not, but there are some books which would very much be acquired tastes and then there are those that would make amazing gifts for anyone so I'll make some suggestions here of books that I have or would give as gifts and you can have and idea of what has/will work for me!
1. How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
2. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison
3. The Humans by Matt Haig
4. Wonder by RJ Palacio
5. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates
6. Any Bill Bryson book (They're all fab and funny!)
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding
9. One Day by David Nicolls
10. Two Weddings and a Baby by Scarlett Bailey (becuase I'm in it so it would make a good present from me!)