Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Ok I'm going to try and pick books that I've had lengthy discussions with people about because I'm sure that Book groups need plenty to discuss. I will try and include as broad a spectrum of titles/authors/genres as possible...
1. The Day we Disappeared by Lucy Robinson, I had to speak to people who had read this when I finished it!
2. Wonder by RJ Palacio, I've always had great discussions about this with the children I've taught and the adults too!
3. The Runaway Wife by Rowan Coleman
4. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
5. Meternity by Meghann Foye
6. letters to the Lost pay Iona Grey
7. A Parcel For Anna Brown by Miranda Dickinson
8. Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates
9. On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
10. The Accident by CL Taylor