Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This is definitely a fun one, there are so many books I could include on here, but I'll jump straight into it!
1. Anna and the French Kiss. Everyone keeps telling me to read this one and I really really want the hardback of it, so I'm hoping that Santa might bring me this one.
2. Another one that people recommend to me and I'd like the American hardback edition is Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell.
3. Another book that's have to be the lovely hardback cover would be The Statistical Probability of Love At First Site by Jennifer E Smith. I have This is What Happy Looks Like in hardback so I'd want the matching cover!
4. the Nearly Weds by Jane Costello. I've read everything else by this author and so I neeeeeed to get myself a copy of this one!
5. Bonkers by Jennifer Saunders. This is the celeb autobiography that I would like this year!
6. Fractured by Dani Atkins. I was asked if I would like a review copy of this book and I said that I'd really love to read it but one never appeared and I've been wanting to read it ever since so this is very firmly on my wish list!
7. Down London Road by Samantha Young. I read On Dublin Street earlier this and year and so I'd like to explore the other novels by this author!
8. The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski. This has been on my wish list for a while so I'd like this from Santa definitely!
9. The List of My Desires by Gregoire Delacourt. I saw this book in Waterstones in the translated section one day and I thought it was so beautiful. This one would definitely be proudly displayed on my shelves as I'm a massive button fan. I love the cover of this and so I'd love if this was in my stocking!
10. Ending the same way as I began, I would like Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Again I love the hardback version of this one and would love to sit down one weekend and consume them both at once!
This was so fun, I think I should've sent sant this very list, even though they're already on all the wish lists on the websites I shop on. I'd love to see what you'd like to be brought by Santa. Leave me a link and let me know what you think of mine!