Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Apologies for the problems with this post, I will try & find the original at lunch time...
Ok I loved typing up this post & then it all disappeared. It's easy to remember what I wrote though because I'm literally very excited about all of these books!
1. The new novel by Miranda Dickinson. This one doesn't have a title or a picture yet but it's based on Fairytale Of New York which is just amazing!
2. The little beach street bakery by Jenny Colgan. This ones out in March!
3. The Time Of Our Lives by Jabe Costello. Her books are so easy to read I'm so looking forward to reading this in march!
4. The sequel to About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk. I'm dying to know how everything wraps up so will be preordering this one, that's for sure!
5. The Memory Book by Rowan Colenan. This is out in February and I'm so looking forward to reading something new from one of my favourite authors ever!
6. It Felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning. I have an advance copy of this so look out for a review on publication date in January!
7. The Love Detective by Akexandra Potter. It's been a long wait for something new from this lovely author but it's nearly over & I'm sure it'll be worth it in January.
8. Just a Girl Standing in Front Of A Boy by Lucy Anne Holmes. I love the cover of this one so I'm really looking forward to reading it!
9. Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon. I love this author too so will definitely be picking this up when it comes out in April!
10. Written in The Stars by Ali Harris. I love this author and can't wait for her latest offering!
So there you go! Apologies for the lack of pictures, let me know if there's anything I've missed!