Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I love a sequel, I love finding out what has happened to characters between when i left them and when I'm picking up a new book about them and there are certainly some exciting sequels coming out nhext year.
1. Geek Girl 4 by Holly Smale. I love reading about Harriet Manners and so I can't wait for this one!
2. Darcy Burdock 4 by Laura Dockrill. This is basically the same reason as the one above!
3. Summer At The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan. I can't wait to be reunited with Neil the Puffin!
4. A Christmas surprise also by Jenny Colgan. This is the third in the Rosie Hopkins series and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this one in a couple of weeks!
5. I'll Take New York by Miran Dickinson, this is the sort of sequel to Fairytale of New York and it's a fab release coming out in December!
6. Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas by Lindsey Kelk. We love Jenny Lopez, we Love Christmas, who could possibly wait for this one?
7. Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Feltcher. A cute little novella sequel to Billy and Me.
8. One Hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin. Another novella style sequel to the previous novel with the same name but no Chritmas.
9. I was here by Gayle Forman, not a sequel but still very excited about this 2015 release.
10. Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman, a collection of short stories to wrap up with!