Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This is the hardest one isn't it? It seems to soon to be doing this! What if I read something in the next 2 weeks that pips one of these for favourite book? I'm sure it won't because all of these books are so awesome! Please please please don't think that this top ten is in rank order, these books are all equal up there, I have loved all of them and love them all the same!
1. I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson
2. The Accident by CL Taylor
4. Wonder by RJ Palacio
5. The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman
6. The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
7. The Third Wife by Lisa Jewell
8. A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon
9. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
10. Two Weddings and a Baby by Scarlett Bailey
These are literally just the tip of the iceberg! These are the books I have really pushed onto people. I can't believe this reading year is nearly over, there are so many more that I want to read, but it's definitely been a good one!