Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I read so many new authors this year, sometimes just one book and sometimes many b ooks by that author once I discovered them! I had to look through my 'read books' to see which authors wree actually new to me this year because once I read a book I fall in love with, I feel like I've been reading that author forever. A lot of the authors on this list are YA authors. I've been reading more of a mix of YA and romantic comedy this year and so a lot of new authors are also from new genres. I'll get on with my list shall I?
1. Stephanie Perkins (Anna and The French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After)
2. Gayle Forman (If I Stay & Where She Went)
3. Rainbow Rowell (Eleanor and Park, Landline and Attachments)
4. Robin Talley (Lies We Tell Ourselves)
5. Cally Taylor (The Accident)
6. Hannah Beckermen (The Dead Wife's Handbook)
7. Giovanna Fletcher (Billy and Me/You're The One That I Want)
8. Fiona Harper (The Little Shop Of Hopes and Dreams)
9. Carys Bray (A Song For Issy Bradley)
10. Ella Harper (Pieces of Me)
I could go on and on and you will more than likely find some of these authors in my top ten of 2014-exciting!