Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So many books so little time! I can't beleive I'm writing about books im looking forward to in 2015 when there are still so many books from 2014 that I have't got round to reading yet! Yes, I've read 120 books so far this year but there are so many I haven't read. But onwards I must go and there are tons, literally tons of books I'm looking forward to next year. Some of these fab novels don't even have pictures yet but you know they're going to be wonderful! These aren't in order of presernce so please bear that in mind as you read on...
1. Jill Mansell - Three Amazing Things About You - 15th January 2015
3. Rowan Coleman - The Last Letter - 19th February 2015
5. Jenny Colgan - Summer at the Little Beach Street Bakery - 26th February 2015
6. Gayle Forman - I was Here - 29th January 2015
7. Lucy Diamond - The Year of Taking Chances - 1st January 2015
8. Cathy Bramley - Appleby Farm Part 1 - 5th February 2015
9. Trisha Ashley - Creature Comforts - 25th February 2015
10. The Cake Shop In The Garden - Carole Matthews - 8th January 2015
There are tons, tons mpre fabulous books coming out next year so this list is by no means defintive but give you an idea of what I'm excited about during the first half of the year!