Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
A great top ten this week. Some of these may be fabulous beach reads that I have already read and some of them may be books that are due for release in the summer that I definitely want to have in there!
1. The Thirty List by Eva Woods. This comes out in June and sounds delish!
2. Mile High by Rebecca Chance. You've got to love a good bonkbuster in your beach bag and so this has got to be the one-looking forward to reading this in August!
3. A Better Man by Leah McLaren. This beauty is also out in august and I can't wait to read it already!
4. Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond. Although this is out next week, Its definitely one to save for summer!
5. The Heavenly Italian Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements. This is out in July and I really want to read this as I know its going to keep me warm even in the British summer we have!
6. Afternoon Tea at The Sunflower Cafe by Milly Johnson-so can't wait to read this one-Don't think it'll even make it as far as the beach bag before I dive into it!
7. The Cherry Tree Cafe by Heidi Swain-so excited about this one having read an extract from it! Out in July.
8. The Little Flower Shop by the Sea by Ali MacNamara-out at the end of June!
9. Too Many Cooks by Dana Bate. Out next week but definitely worth keeping for the beach bag!
10. No One Wants to Be Miss Havisham by Brigid Coady-out this week-eep!
And there you have it! I don't know that I'm going anywhere where I'll need a beach bag this summer but If I do end up lazing around doing any summer reading, then I have my list and I know what I need to read!