Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week's top ten is likely to be quite simillar to last week because a lot of the upcoming releases are on my summer TBR! I'm also taking part in Paperback summer which means that I've got a lot of books from that list to choose from too!
1. Paper Towns by John Green-need to read the book before I see the film!
2. Me, Earl and The Dying Girl-snap!
3. Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin, this looks amazing!
4. The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larson-a different one for me I know, but I want to join in the hype!
5. Grey by EL James, I will probably read this before my summer holidays as it is out this week but it is firmly on my TBR right now...
6. A Better Man by Leah McLaren-can't wait to finally read this this summer!
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell-was this on my summer TBR last year?
8. Something by Jackie Collins, I'm going to an event with her in September so I'm going to get hold of a recent jackie Collins novel to read in preparation.
9. Mile High by Rebecca Chance-my summer bonkbuster...
10. Just one Day by Gayle Forman, I like my summers filled with contemporary & romantic comedy!
I'm excited just looking at this list and I actually have all of these books (with the exception of Grey which is pre-ordered) so I can get started as soon as my summer does!