Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So many good books coming up this year, I could definitely fill my top ten with just summer releases! I will do my best not to do that but I'm not making any promises... As always, these are not in rank order but just numbered one to ten.
1. Afternoon Tea at The Sunflower Cafe
2. The Cherry Tree Cafe by Heidi Swain
3. Mile High by Rebecca Chance
4. The Little Flower Shop by The Sea by Ali McNamara
5. Killing Monica by Candace Bushnell
6. Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin
7. Grey by EL James
8. A Better Man by Leah McLaren
9. A Parcel for Anna Browne (no image for this one yet but it is out in Spetember!)
10. The Girls by Lisa Jewell
Ok so I didn't manage to get any further in the year than Spetmeber but the Crhsitmasey books will, start coming out then and that's a whole new top ten so in sticking with it!