Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So today I thought rather than stick to, top ten IF I taught, I would list top ten books I've enjoyed sharing with children at school. Now I've taught children of all ages so the list might be wide and varied but all have been wicked for sharing with the kids that I work with.
1. Wonder by RJ Palacio
2. The Hunger Game Trilogy by Suzane Collins
3. Completely Cassidy by Tamsyn Murrary
4. Darcy Burdock by Laura Dockrill
5. The BFG by Roald Dahl
6. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
7. The Tiger Who Came To Tea by Judith Kerr
8. Demon Dentist by David Walliams
9. The Gruffalo's Child by Julia Donaldson
10. The Horrible Histories Series by Terry Deary (love the Gruesome facts!)