Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So it looks like summer is pretty much over, it's getting darker, it's dark when I leave for work and getting dark when I get home (which is fairly depressing!) but I wanted to look back on the books that I read this summer so a top ten seemed like the best way!
1. Paper Towns by John Green
2. The year of Reading Dangerously by Andy Miller (I promise to review this soon!)
3. The Piano Man Project by Kat French
4. Meet me in Manhattan by Claudia Carroll
5. In The Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
6. A Night in With Audrey Hepburn by Lucy Holliday
7. Me Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (loved the film of this by the way!)
8. Mile High by Rebecca Chance
9. The Island Escape by Kerry Fisher