So the books I actually read.
Goal 1: read a book with yellow on the cover-I read 25% of Geek Girl: Sunny Side Up
2. Only read a book after sunset-so I failed this one, I think I listened to the end of the audiobook after sunset a little bit but.... Nope!
3. Read a book you discovered through booktube-nope, failed this one!
4. Read a book by one of your favourite authors-this one I did! If listened to the audiobook of Head Over Heels by Holly Smale!
5. Read a book that is older than you-nope!
6. Read and Watch a book to movie adaptation. This one I did because I did it as part of work. I didn't start and finish but did finish reading the picture book of Harry Potter and the Philisophers Stone and we also watched the movie of this, I really enjoyed reading this with the kids, it was great to rediscover it through their eyes!
7. Read 7 books in 7 days. I didn't do this one. I am sure that once I get moved and have all those lovely plan rides on the way there, I'll manage a lot more reading but this was all I could achieve this week.
I didn't do any changellenges on you tube or on Instagram-I mean how hard could it have been? Seriously failing there! But it has definitely spurred me on to make some videos on YouTube so keep your eyes out for those!