Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
So I missed this post from 2 weeks ago and I wanted to do this more than this week's post so I did a little switch...
1. Letters from Lighthouse Cottage by Ali Macnamara-14th July
2. On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher-14th July
3. I Found You by Lisa Jewell-14th July
4. Killer Diamonds by Rebecca Chance-26th July
5. Letters From My Sister by Alice Peterson-4th August
6. Wildflower Bay by Rachel Lucas-11th August
7. Autumn at the Star and Sixpence by Holly Hepburn-6th September
8. We Were on A Break by Lindsey Kelk-6th October
9. Searching For a Silver Lining by Miranda Dickinson-20th October
No cover yet.....
10. All I Ever Wanted by Lucy Dillon-1st December
I am so excited to read all of these now and there are so many others I could've included too!