Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I love books that feature fabulous friendships between characters. Sometimes a love story can be just that on the surface, but when you look underneath, it's actually supported by strong friendships, new friendships or developing friendships, always a good read!
1. One Moment One morning by Sarah Rayner. This is a recent read for me and was about death and friendship. Really good!
2. Carry You By Beth Thomas. Another new one but SUCH a lovely friendship story!
3. What Would Oprah Do? By Erin Emerson. A fab books with an unusual friendship by a fab author!
4. The Geek Girl series by Holly Smale. Fab friendships featured in these books, just great for teens!
5. Me and You by Claudia Carroll. A great story about how far you will go for a friend.
6. Storm and Stone by Joss Stirling. Again showing how much someone will sacrifice for a friend.
7. The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling. If this doesn't demonstrate strong friendships, I don't know what does!
8. The Greatest Love Story of All Time by Lucy Robinson. I love the friendships in this book, so funny as well!
9. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan. Some strong friendships between women and between men and women in this one...
10. By My Side by Alice Peterson. A friendship between a woman and her dog, not usually my thing but totally awe-inspiring!