Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I always remember a fast paced read. I have a rather hectic work life and so sometimes squeezing reading in can be a real trial, when it find a fast paced read at just that right moment, it is pure perfection and so this list was rather easy.
1. If I stay by Gayle Forman, such a page turner, totally read it in a day!
2. Geek Girl by Holly Smale, another YA novel but total fast-paced fun!
3. The I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk
4. The Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan, I can't explain why this was so fast paced but I raced through every page of loveliness!
5. The Accident by CL Taylor. I know thrillers are generally faster paced but this one was just not able to be put down...
6. Wonder by RJ Palacio, another one I couldn't put down!
7. Anything by Jane Costello, her book are always funny and pacey!
8. Losing it by Cora Carmack.
9. Yes Please by Amy Poehler, I think any sort of autobiography is always going to be fairly fast paced because you can hear the author reading it to you as you go...
10. The French For Always by Fiona Valpy. These books are always fast paced and filled with fun French food!
Well there you go, I think I've included enough for everyone, something to cater to anyone tastes!