Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Oh my goodness, there are so many of these and so many by my favourite authors too-this is definitely a guilty list, but hopefully it will give me a little poke to try and read them now!
1. I Found You by Lisa Jewell
2. Sunshine Over Wildflower Cottage by Milly Johnson
3. One Hot Summer by Kat French
4. How to Find Love in A Bookshop by Veronica Henry
5. Love is a Four-Legged Word by Michele Gorman
6. Wildflower Bay by Rachel Lucas
7. All I Ever Wanted by Lucy Dillon
8. Today Will be Different by Maria Semple
9. The Hope Family Calendar by Mike Gayle
10. Completely Cassidy: Star Reporter by Tamsyn Murray
Just writing this makes me want to go away and read them all, there are so many more on here too, so many authors I love and so many books I want to read. Here's so much better reading in 2017!