Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Since Sunday's blog post was my 1000th blog post (how did that creep up on me?) I thought I should do something to mark the occasion. I thought about doing my favourite blog posts but then I thought that since Blogger gives your stats, I would actually head to the dashboard and find out what my top ten viewed blog posts were and link them for you below. I think this is good use of a freebie week! For once, this top ten will be in order, we'll count them down...
10. Blog Tour: Christmas at the Cornish Cafe
9. My review of All She Ever Wished For by Claudia Carroll
8. My Bout of Books 18 Sign Up Post
7. My Mum's Review of Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley
6. A Blog Tour Extract of Indiscretion by Hannah Fielding
5. My 1000 follower giveaway (now closed obviously!)
4. My post to let you know I was getting married!
3. My Mum's review of Christmas at the Cornish Cafe by Trisha Ashley
2. My Review of The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles
1. My Review of Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella
This post was very interesting for me to do. I like the fact that there is such a variety of posts and I'm also pleased to see there are posts from more recent months as well as posts from closer to when I started blogging!
Thank you for sticking with me for 1000 posts (this post is now 1002!) here's to 1000 more!