Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I know writing this post is going to get me super excited about books that are coming out so I'm just going to get right down to it!
1. I heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk. I love the adventures of Angela and I love Xmas books so for the two of them to come together like this is simply amazing!
2. The sequel to About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk. Lindsey has been very busy writing sequels for bth her fabulous female heroines. I'm very much looking forward to this one next year, I can't wait to find out what happens to Tess next!
3. Witchrise by Victoria Lamb. Witchfall and Witchstruck were both surprising loves of mine. I read them back to back so I can't wait to read their sequel when it comes out next summer!
4. The next book in the Geek Girl series by Holly Smale. I am very excited to find out what happened to Harriet next!
5. Christmas at Rosie Hopkins Sweetshop by Jenny Colgan. this was one of my favourite books of 2012 and so for there to be a Christmas sequel coming up-wow!
6. Christmas at Carringtons by Alexandra Brown. Cupcakes at Carringtons was fabulous, The Christmas version is set to be lush!
7. Book 6 by Miranda Dickinson. This is a very new announcement. The next book from this amazing author will be as close to a sequel to her first book Fairytale of New York as a sequel can be... I am so so excited for this one and was very honoured that Miranda told me all about this at the launch of her latest novel Take A Look At Me Now.
8. The next instalment of The Arcade by Kitty Charles. I know this isn't strictly a sequel, but I always look forward to the next episode of this monthly serial by a group of fabulous authors. High drama in every batch!
9. Book 4 by Scarlett Bailey, again not another sequel BUT I have hard fabulous things about it from Scarlet herself and also Miranda Dickinson and so we KNOW its going to be amazing! If only we didn't have to wait until next Xmas for it!
10. The Golden Locket by Primula Bond. This is the second book in the untreatable theology beginning with The Silver chain. It's out at the end of this month and as I loved The silver Chain and loved interviewing Primula Bond on the blog in September, I'm very much looking forward to this one!
So there you have my top ten! If there are any that I've missed please do let me know in the comments below and leave me links to your top ten anticipated sequels!