Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This list is quite appropriate for me because I was so going to make a bucket list of things I wanted to do before I was thirty but I still haven't got round to making it (and it's 9 months away!) so here is my bookish bucket list, I'll trying and think of a mixture of things for you so it's not all authors I want to meet!
1. Write my own novel. So I've started this and I stopped at about half way. I know where it's going and I want to get back to it but...
2. Buy more books from other countries. So I've bought books when I've been in the states and when I I went to Sicily last year, I bought an Italian copy of 50 Shades, it would be great to add to this list.
3. Get my Netgally percentage higher. I know this is kind of boring but I have all the best intentions of getting the % up but then I succumb to requesting more and it goes shooting down again until I review them all.
4. Meet Sophie Kinsella. The queen of chick lit, I so have to meet this fabulous author.
5. Have one of my reviews quoted in a book jacket. This would be AMAZING!
6. Make a book tube video. This is kind of scary but it seems to be the way forward, mixing a bit of blogging and vologging, I know I'll dabble eventually but putting it off for a bit yet!
7. Meet Jane Costello. I'm a massive fan of hers and so to meet her would also be amazing.
8. Attend an authors award ceremony. I think some sort of book awards ceremony would be so so exciting!
9. Meet Holly Smale. A massive fan of this author and she was on my authors I most want to meet list. I would also love to get her into school to inspire my kids!
10. Attend a book festival. Yes, I've never been to one so that has to be the ultimate on the bookish bucket list!
So there you have it! I've crossed a lot of other things off my mental list because I've been very lucky with my blog so far so this was kind of hard to come up with. What's on your list? Let me know in the comments below!