Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
There are tons of fabulous books coming out this spring. There have already been quite a few amazing releases, but there are plenty more to come. Apologies if i haven't got the cover from them, its because it hasn't been revealed yet. Here are just 10 of the books I'm really looking forward to...
1. Bad Brides by Rebecca Chance
2. The Time of Our Lives by Jane Costello
3. The Geography of You And Me by Jennifer E Smith
4. The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones
5. The Accident by C L Taylor
6. Here Come The Boys by Milly Jonson
7. Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon
8. You're the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
9. Carry You by Beth Thomas
10. The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me by Lucy Robinson
Most of these will be reviewed on the blog as love all of these authors. Are there any that I've missed off? What's on your list?