Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
My favourite genre definitively. My top ten books of last year featured some chick lit but I tried to represent other genres as well so to be able to think about my all time favourite chick lit novels is a real treat. I've reviewed most of them, or at least spoken about most of them, on here so I won't go on...
1. Take a Look At Me Now by Miranda Dickinson
2. Fairytale of New York by Miranda Dickinson
3. The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris
4. Secret Dreamworld of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
5. I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
6. The Baby Group by Rowan Coleman
7. The Yorkshire Pudding Club by MillyJohnson
8. The Greatest Love Story of All Time by Lucy Robinson
9. The Wish List by Jane Costello
10. The Personal Shopper by Carmen Reid
I could go on and on and on and I've only included authors who I consider to be chick lit authors. So hard to keep to 10 this week, let me know what you think of my choices and link me your lists in the comments-have a great week!